EQUIGLO® Quick Soak 10 MINUTE BEET® is a natural, ﬁbre-rich feed that can be safely fed to all horses and ponies. It is made from sugar beet roots after the sugar has been extracted, with the dried beet ﬂaked to ensure rapid soaking. Horses and ponies need a ﬁbre-rich diet and 10 MINUTE BEET® offers an ideal complementary feed to forages, including grass, hay and haylage.
Benefits of 10 Minute Beet®
- Highly palatable and versatile feed for all horses and ponies
- Low in starch and sugar so ideal for sensitive horses and ponies, and those who require extra metabolic, digestive or muscle support
- Helps maintain good hydration
- Provides an excellent supply of non-heating, steady energy for working horses and ponies, and can reduce starch levels in hard working horse diets when used as a replacement for more traditional hard feed
- Provides a calm, non-heating* method of condition gain for thin horses
- Enhances the digestion of structural fibre e.g from hay, in the hindgut
- Rich in calcium, and ideal balancer for straight cereals and bran
- Convenient, easy to prepare quick-soak
- More hygienic in hot weather than 24 hour soak beet
- Suitable for all year round feeding
- A natural British superfood for all horses and ponies
* A non-heating feed is one that is less likely to produce excitable behaviour in some horses and ponies when fed at the recommended rate
Visit the EQUIGLO® website to find out more about our products.
Where Can I Buy Mr Johnson’s Petfood?
Mr Johnson's range of foods are available from all good pet shops. If you can't find what you are looking for please ask the retailer who will I am sure be only to happy to get it in for you.Show Stockists